Like many others around NZ today, I am feeling a bit like a proud mama watching Lorde rock her stuff at the Grammy Awards. What a talented and kick ass cool young lady that has made us Kiwis very proud. RESPECT.
I was also lapping up (ok I may have been drooling) all the glitz and glamour on the red carpet, while feeling less than glamorous rugged up on the couch. Among the many ‘interesting outfits’ I found a few wedding worthy dresses, and have narrowed it down to my top 5. I do hope you likey!
1. Keltie Knight looked stunning in a long-sleeved Paolo Sebastian gown. With a plunging neckline and back, this mix of sheer and sparkle is the perfect inspiration for a wedding dress. The long sleeve is fabulicious and the hair is a perfect match. Swoon.
2. I LOVE this gorgeous Alex Perry gown on Giuliana Ranic. While definitely a dress for the braver bride, the high neckline compensates for the sexy sheer bust line and it is fabulous all the way to the floor. I am totally in love with the Orange/Red hue, but I would love to see this dress in white!
3. Natasha Bedingfield also went bright in this stunning Christian Siriano dress. Her wild choice of colour may have landed her on the worst dressed list, but I bet this dress would look amazing in white for a boho inspired wedding (especially if you have a nice butt!)
4. Country sweetheart Taylor Swift danced the night away in a gold gown by Gucci. While it does remind me a little of my husbands mesh butchery gloves, I am loving the shimmer, the shape and the sweet gemstone detailing. Sold!
5. Pink looks fanfreakingtastic in this stunning Johanna Johnson dress. The fabric so silky, the colour incredible, and the geometric shapes give a art deco feel to the dress. Check it out here in a stunning Champagne colour.
Have a fabulicious evening beautiful people xox