1. These floral napkin rings found over on One Lovely Day are so amazing but it sure would take a very patient team of peeps to create them for all your guests (yet I am positive Shaye from On My Hand could whip these up in no time!) Want to have a crack at it? Check out the tutorial here.
2. This napkin idea from Swedish blog Vintage House not only looks fab but would smell delicious. Perfect for a winter wedding, add a stick of cinnamon to a linen napkin for some rustic chic.
3. I love a pop of colour in fabric and what a better way to tie it all together than with sweet little heart. This chalkboard napkin ring tutorial from One Lovely Day is easy peasy to follow and you will find all the bits and bobs to make them at your local spotlight (and the paint at bunnings).
4. If you are after something a little more classic this napkin rose found over at Sortrachen is the perfect solution, and wont take up too much room on the table. Follow the tutorial from Stone Gable and you will be amazed at how quickly and easily they can be made!
5. It doesn’t take much to sell me on anything black and gold, and when you throw a little geometric print in the mix then I am all over it (it get’s added to my growing must make list). This tutorial over at The Modern Proper teaches you how make beautifully finished napkins from scratch, but if your lazy like me you can always paint this adorable print onto a piece a little less perfect. Sweet.
6. This tutorial over at beautiful blog Sweet Thing is so very clever and surprisingly easy! With a stencil and some fabric paint you could create personalised napkins for all of your guests giving you a napkin, a place-name AND a take home favour. Brilliant!
7. It doesn’t get much easier than this when it comes to giving napkins a makeover, and this idea found via Martha Stewart is the perfect way to add a little colour when the venue are providing white napkins. Buy the ribbon by the roll to save a little mulah, and by following Martha’s tutorial (sewing them into a ring) you will use much less fabric than a bow!
8. This idea from Sarah Hearts is SOOOO easy and would add a huge pop of colour to your day. Using a 1/4 inch angled brush and some fabric paint you can create some fabulous napkins in no time!
9. This simple tutorial over at Project Wedding allows you to add personality to your day with a fantastic fabric of your choice (that you can keep!) Head to spotlight for some fab inspiration.
10. If someone had suggested I make pom pom napkin rings for my wedding day, I probably would have given them a strange (no, really?) look. But I have to admit that these beauties found at Art Bar look pretty damn cool indeed. Find an easy to follow video tutorial over at Creature Comforts.